Filth

I am here
and I am holy
I see god in you for I am you, too
and in everything the light touches
We are gods! Not in lust, but in love
I share it with you, even when you push away

We are all just searching for something to make the going a little more bearable
but tear it down, tear it down!! from the high horse
your mighty place of tribute and false honor
you will never find it there, pretending the filth doesn't touch you too
tear it down from your painted faces and all the bathes that can never clean your soul
tear it down from your race to perfection
tear it down from the idols that will never save you
we are living in the filth of our own wastefulness and selfishness
we are covered in it, but love saves us
so sit with me and love it and love others because of it
love it because it is texture and color and the hardness that makes loving something marvelous
therefore we can be happy in it, for teaching us how to love
Filth, in everything, of everything, on everything
Love, borne of it all






















Comments

Popular Posts